Keeping your data safe
As you will likely be sharing sensitive and personal information with us, we want you to know that your data is safe with us! We are fully GDPR covered - your data will be kept and controlled in accordance to our policy outlined below.
1. Who are we?
Forward Learning Solutions Ltd is a company dedicated to supporting you in achieving your education and university ambitions. We employ a team of experienced experts who offer counselling and support providing comprehensive information about study options with recognised educational institutions worldwide. You can find more information on who we are and what we do on our website: www.educateme.group EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED registered address is 1 Bell Street, London NW1 5BY – company registration number: 14466183
2. What data do we collect?
Personal data is any information about an individual from which he/she can be identified. The personal data we collect may include the following: - Personal contact details such as telephone numbers, name, address and email addresses. - Date of Birth. - Nationality and country of residence. - Gender. - Education history. - Employment history.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data through our website, email, and telephone communications or via an approved third-party organisation we work with. For more information on our approved third-party organisations we work with email us at email@example.com
4. How we will use your data?
We use the data the candidates provide us to provide informative updates on their course preferences. - We may use your data information to improve our course offerings and services. - We may from time to time send you marketing information, new opportunities or such that we feel may be of interest to you. - We may send your documents to our partner universities when making applications on your behalf.
5. How do we store your data?
We keep your data in a safe and at a secure location safeguarded preventing unauthorised access.
EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED may send you information about courses and services we offer we feel may be of interest to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Forward Learning Solutions Ltd from contacting them for marketing purposes or giving their data to our approved third-party organisations. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please request this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What are your protection rights?
EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights; you are entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• You have the right at any time to stop EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED from contacting you for marketing purposes or give your data to other organisations we work with.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com
8. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
10. What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses: • Functionality – EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third-party cookies are used.
11. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to accept cookies, by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
12. Privacy policies of other websites
14. How to contact us
15. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Terms and Conditions of service
EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED candidates shall not introduce their candidatures directly to EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED partner institutions or their respective university partners
The candidate must cooperate with EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED in their best capacity in communications, providing information and documents, attending interviews or entrance examinations
The candidate agrees EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED may act on their behalf in corresponding with EDUCATEME GROUP LIMITED partner institutions in order to make applications and discuss requirements on a unique basis. The candidate also agrees Forward Learning Solutions is permitted to send personal documents to its’ partner institutions
According to the best of the candidate’s knowledge, the information they have provided above is correct and they are responsible for any mistruths detailed above